TERMS & CONDITIONS- Important Order Information
- Our dispatch days are Wednesday and Thursday. All orders received by Monday 12am will be dispatched on the Wednesday or Thursday of that week. If we are experiencing a high demand which could delay your order, we will let you know asap, please let us know if your order is urgent.
- There is no minimum order for our cheese’s and postage starts at £5.59. Orders with 4 items or less are posted on Wednesdays; via a First Class Signed for service with Royal Mail, you will be provided with a tracking number for your parcel via email upon dispatch and will receive your parcel within 1-3 working days.
- Orders with 5 or more items will be dispatched on Wednesday or Thursday via DPD, this is a next day service (not guaranteed). Larger deliveries start at £10.59 per parcel (for 5 cheese’s or more) and you won’t pay more than £15.00 for postage regardless of how many cheeses you order; with delivery capped at £15.00 and FREE SHIPPING for orders over £75.00.
We know that paying for postage is annoying but as a small Artisan company we can’t currently offer free shipping on smaller orders due to high postage costs and the heat sensitive nature of our products requiring chiller packaging. We post all our products with ThermaFreeze packaging to retain the quality of our handmade products. We don’t make any money from P&P and are always looking at ways to reduce postage costs for our customers.
As a vegan company we take our impact on the environment seriously so please recycle packaging where possible. You can re-use ThermaFreeze packing by re-freezing in your own freezer.
- Your chilled Raw food Rosie’s products must be refrigerated upon arrival. If you cannot be home to receive the items at the time of delivery we suggest having the order delivered to your work address, or to a family member, friend, or a friendly neighbour who can place your items into proper refrigeration promptly upon arrival.
- We cannot accept responsibility for spoiled products due to missed deliveries. If you are not in you will get a card through the door which will ask you to contact DPD or Royal Mail to collect or rearrange for another delivery attempt, please do this asap.
What you can expect from us
- Upon receipt of your order we will send you a confirmation email and estimated dispatch date.
- On dispatch of your package you will receive an email from Raw food Rosie’s letting you know that your package has been collected by the courier. You will also receive delivery information and a tracking number.
- Customer satisfaction is a top priority for us and If your package reaches you in less than perfect condition we are more than happy to refund your order or send you out a replacement package. Please contact us within 28 days of your purchase if you have a complaint or to query a missing parcel. We cannot offer replacement or refund outside this 28-day period.
Please feel free to get in contact if you have any questions or if you’re concerned about your delivery – it’s our priority that you experience the best service possible.